Thursday, September 08, 2016

I Love You S'more

I made this piece of wall art that I intend to give to my husband.  Both his birthday and our anniversary are coming up, I just have decide which occasion for which to use it.



The bears and the fire are from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  They are part of the S'more Love cut set.  I cut the bear twice, one of them is flipped.  I then cut the bow off the flipped one, so that it would be a boy bear.  I used card stock from The Paper Studio, the Great Outdoors stack for the background.



I inked up pretty much every piece of card stock I cut with Distress Ink.  I used vintage photo on the boy bear and tea dye on the girl bear.  The fire is inked with rusty hinge and bow with aged mahogany.  I also inked the marshmallows with antique linen and a little bit of tea dye.  The stools are inked with walnut stain.


The sentiment, hearts, and smoke wisps are from Lawn Fawn, the Love You S'more stamp set.  The hearts are stamped with festive berries Distress Ink and the wisps are stamped with weathered wood Distress Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment