Saturday, May 21, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #10

It is time for another "So Saturday Challenge" at Card Creations & More by C! This week is challenge #10: your project should shake, wobble or pop!

I made a 5"x7" card for this challenge. The card base was made with a tan cardstock. I then cut a piece of light blue patterned paper 1/4" smaller and adhered it to the card base. I cut the sailboat, airplane and helicopter from Boys Will Be Boys. The sailboat is cut at 2," the helicopter at 1 3/4" and the airplane at 1 1/2." I then attached them all to some pieces of coiled wire. The present is created by covering some brown cardstock with the blue sqare patterned paper, it is 3"x3." I then cut "flaps" from the same brown cardstock. I added the ribbon to make it look like an opened present. I attached the wire to the back of the present, then adhered it to the card base using foam tape. Now all my little toys wobbled around!


For the inside of the card I cut two pieces of blue cardstock, each 1/4" smaller than the layer before, and adhered them down. I then used rich cocoa ink by Tskukineko to stamp my sentiment, and I don't remember who the stamp is by, I've had it in my stash for quite some time. I figure this would make a cute birthday card for a little boy! Enjoy!!



Now head on over to Card Creations & More by C and check out what the rest of the design team did! Then get inspired to make your own project that wobbles, shakes or pops! I can't wait to see what you come up with!




No comments:

Post a Comment