Saturday, June 04, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #11

It is So Saturday Challenge time at Card Creations & More by C! This week for challenge #11 we are making shaped cards!

I cut the beehive at 5," using my Gypsy to weld the shadows together. I then cut the regular layer with the yellow patterned paper. I cut the other layer of the beehive with some glittery black Core'dinations cardstock. I then cut the bee at 2." I used some yellow Stickles on the stripes on its back and some glossy accents on the black parts of it. I used pop-dots to adhere it to the card. I then added some bling for its little flying trail. I stamped the sentiment on a scalloped circle and matted it with a larger scalloped circle. The beehive and bee are both cut from Sentimentals and the scalloped circles are a Fiskars punch.
Head on over to Card Creations & More by C and then create your own shaped card to join on in the challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment: