Saturday, November 10, 2012

Butterfly Snowflake

This card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  The first mat is a glittery teal, cut at 5 3/8"x4 1/8."  The second mat is a paisley mat cut at 5 1/4"x4."  I then cut some more of the glittery teal at 4 1/2"x3 1/4."  My final layer is 4 3/8"x3 1/8."  I wrapped the two small layers with a teal ribbon and some white ribbon.  I cut the snowflake from Winter Lace at 3."  I used Cake Basics for the butterfly and cut it at 1 3/4."  I then covered it in glitter and used foam adhesive to adhere it to the card.  I tied a piece of teal ribbon into a bow and attached it to the card.  I finished off the card with a sentiment by Fiskars, stamped in turquoise gem ink by Tsukineko.
 
I made this for the challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  The challenge is a recipe: 4 layers, 3 ribbons, 2 designer papers, and 1 butterfly. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this is fabulous!!!!! You followed the recipe to perfection!!!! Amazing card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflake!
    Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete