Thursday, June 09, 2016

Boy's Birthday Cards

I made three cards today that are geared towards little boys.


All three cards are 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  The background mats are all cut using the Card Mat Dies by Jaded Blossom.



The vampire is from the Vampires & Zombies, Oh My! stamp set, as is the "fang-tastic" part of the sentiment.  "Have a" comes from the V is for Villain stamp set and "birthday" is from Supersized Birthday Greetings.  I also used another part of the Card Mat Dies to cut a piece on which to adhere my vampire.



The detective and all the sentiments are from the Top Secret Treats stamp set.  I stamped the words "confidential," "private," and "top secret" on the circle and heat embossed them.  The circles are from the Stitched Circles Dies and the piece on which the sentiment is stamps is from Card Mat Dies.



The knight and coordinating sentiments are from the Knight Bites stamp set.  I stamped them on a piece of card stock cut with part of the Goody Bag Die.

1 comment: