Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Colorful Cone Collection

I made a collection of eight ice cream cone cards that differ only in their color.





All the cards are 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made of white card stock.  The colored mat is 4 5/8"x3 3/8" and the white mat is 4 1/2"x3 1/4."  I embossed the white layer with a Cuttlebug folder called Polka Dot Page.









The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the Ice Cream Kit stamp set.  I stamped it on a banner cut from a My Craft Spot die.  The image is also from Jaded Blossom, it is called Ice Cream.  I stamped the cone on brown card stock, then used a tea dye Distress Marker by Tim Holtz to add a little detail by tracing the lines.  For the ice cream scoop, I stamped them on different colors of polka dot card stock and used a white gel pen to add some detail.  I fussy cut them out and adhered them at a slight angle over the banner.  I then added sequins of coordinating colors.


The inside has the same sentiment in all of them.  The only difference is the color of the matting, it is the same as on the front of the card.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

I used the current challenge sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch for the layout of my card.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Bet they came together fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I can't believe you fussy cut all those ice cream tops.

    ReplyDelete