Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Father's Day Cards

I made the cards I need for Father's Day already.  I feel so prepared!


These shaped cards are both from My Scrap Chick.


The first one is the Sweater Vest Card.  


I embossed the sweater with the Argyle Cuttlebug folder.  The collars are popped up with foam tape and I used real buttons.



Both sentiments are from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The front sentiment is embossed with sliver embossing powder.


This one is the Men's Suit Card.


I inked around the edges of the lapels, collars, and tie with faded jeans Distress Ink.  The collars are popped up with foam tape.  I used a button-shaped brad in place of the button.



I used the same Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiments on this card as well.  The sentiment on the tie was heat embossed with a navy embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment