I had a rare Sunday off from work today, so I got crafty...after I finished my homework. I decided to create some wall art for my bathroom wall. I used Art Nouveau to create this one, the calla lily cut. I cut it at 9 3/4." I cut every layer twice, one layer was adhered straight to the previous layer, the second one was pop-dotted. This really gives it a great sense of dimension. I adhered it to a piece of aqua paper. I already had the frame on hand, just waiting for what I would come up with. I took the glass out of the frame since this piece is so thick. The final picture shows all the dimension. I have to admit that it looks really good hanging on my wall.