How adorable is this little skunk?! I just had to create a card with her. This card is 5"x7." I used black cardstock for the card base, then added white and pink mats, both 1/4" smaller than the previous layer. I cut a black rectangle, 4"x4 1/4" and adhered it to my card. I added a strip of black cardstock, that I punched with a Fiskars border punch. I wrapped it with a pink glittery ribbon and adhered it to my card. The white rectangle is 3 3/4"x4" and ran it through my Cuttlebug, using the Polka Dots folder. The skunk was cut from Create a Critter at 3 1/2." I flocked the pink layer so she would be nice and fuzzy. I added black pearls for the eyes and nose. Her bow is also from Create a Critter, it actually belongs to the hedgehog. I covered the bow with diamond Stickles. I pop-dotted the shadow layer to the card and also pop-dotted the regular layer to the shadow layer. I used George and Basic Shapes to cut the heart out of some glittery chipboard. I adhered it under her paws, so it would look like she was holding it. I then added six pieces of flower bling. I finished off the card with the sentiment. I used two Scrappy Moms Stamps to create my sentiment.
I made this card for the following challenges:
- 365 Cards: "Day 351" - use chipboard as the base for one of your decorations (glittery heart)
- Birthday Sundaes: birthday sentiment and use a heart
- Cooking with Cricut: sketch and three of the following - ribbon, brads, eyelets, glitter, Stickles, ink, chalk, border punch, or flowers
- Die Cuttin' Divas: use at least two of the colors red, white, pink, or black
- Fantabulous Cricut: funny phrase or title
- Exploring Cricut: "it's so sweet"
- My Craft Spot: girly girl