Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Jingle Bells

All right, this is my final one for the night!
The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and the fold is at the top on this one.  I used a red polka dotted cardstock for the card base.  I cut some white cardstock at 5 1/4"x4," some shimmery green patterned cardstock at 5 1/8"x3 7/8," and some joy patterned cardstock at 5"x3 3/4."  I cut some shimmery green patterned cardstock at 4 1/8"x2 7/8" and some more white cardstock at 4"x2 3/4."  I stamped my sentiments in the two opposite corners.  The stamps are from My Craft Spot, the "Jingle All the Way" set.  I used Jolly Holidays for the bell.  It is cut at 4 1/2."  I flocked the bow and added glossy accents to the light green parts of the bell, then adhered it to the card with pop-dots.
I made this for the "bell" challenge going on over at Fantabulous Cricut.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bell card! This is perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and I love your paper choice! Thank for joining us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I really like that bell image with your sentiment!! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, very pretty! Love the festive colors.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete