Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dancing Skeletons

I have a quick and simple one for you today.  A quick and simple Halloween one:




The card is 4 1/4"x5 1/2."  I used a shimmery dark grey card stock for the base, then cut the patterned skull mat at 4"x5 1/4."  The next shimmery dark grey mat is 2 3/8"x3 5/8" and the white mat is 2 1/4"x 3 1/2."  I used some stamps from the August 2014 Stamp of the Month kit from Peachy Keen for my three skeletons.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot, the Ghostly Greetings set.  I also inked the edges of the white mat with distressed wood Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.


I made this for the current challenge at CASology, where the cue word is "three."

3 comments:

  1. FUN, FUNNY and just in tme for the Ghooolishly Haloween time!! YAY, I Love Halloween, I am actually joining a carft buddy tomorrow to craft all afternoon/evening!! Thanks for much for joining us at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete