I did a little Halloween crafting today:
I cut it without altering the size at all, so the hat is about 6" tall when all assembled. The patterned card stock is from two different DCWV stacks, one is called the Midnight Spell Stack and the other is the Bewitched Stack. The solid shimmery grey card stock is from the Halloween Cardstock Stack, also by DCWV. The black card stock is just from my stash.
I inked around the edges of most of the pieces, basically everything but the black layers. The panels on the hat were inked with tea dye Distress Ink, the orange hat band was inked with spiced marmalade Distress Ink, and the flower was inked with weathered wood Distress Ink.
The flower was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called "Haunted Damask." I cut three different sizes, they are also part of the cut file, embossed and inked them, then adhered them together with glue dots. The skull and crossbones is an embellishment that I picked up at work (JoAnn Fabrics) and is by Tim Holtz.