Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Congratulations!

When I was in Juneau my phone died. Actually, it died on Saturday, the day I got there. It turns out my best friend was trying to get a hold of me all weekend for some amazing news. I didn't get the message to call her until this morning. It turns out that over the weekend her boyfriend, who also happens to be a good friend of mine, proposed to her!! :D I am so excited and she was calling to tell me the news and to ask if I would be her maid of honor. Of course I said I would. After that call I got right down to making another card. This time it was one to send to her and her fiancee (so weird saying, and thinking that right now), congratulating them on their engagement. I went with the card recipe from 365 Cards to create it and I really like how it turned out.
The paper is all from my Martha Stewart botanical paper pad. The stamp, rhinestones, and buttons are all from my stash. I just love this color combination and I know they will too. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, Paula! Love those flower buttons! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards and hope to see you again next week!

    Aloha, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! How fun for your friend and you. They'll love getting this in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the combination of papers. I always struggle with combining prints. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete