Sunday, August 15, 2010

Howdy Pardner!

It has been so hot up here for the past couple of days. The kind of heat where you just don't want to do anything, so I really haven't been, yesterday at least. I thought I would do something today though. I want my normal Alaska summer back, where it is warm, but not stifling hot. Here is the creation I made today. This is the sketch from 365 Cards and I used the theme from Just Us Girls, which is "wild wild west." I used Old West for all the cuts. I used my Gypsy to weld the "howdy pardner!" sentiment. I used some black Stickles for the dots on the sentiment. The patterned paper is all from the Guy Stack from DCWV. I stamped "happy birthday" on the inside.

9 comments:

  1. So cute!! Great rendition of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wild wild west card is wild cool!!! Great take on the sketch, that sentiment sign is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how-DEEE! This is cute! I love that pocket stamp! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls way out west this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute - Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week - we love your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the sentiment and the pocket! Great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! Love it. Sorry it's been too hot for you. We've had such cool weather here in so. CA that when we got to the low 80s this week we were all too HOT. We lived all our lives in the heat and humdity of the midwest and east coast...so not sure why we need to fuss NOW that we live with NO humidity NO bugs and very little in the way of heat. No pleasing some folks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! and fantastic for the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun take on the sketch...I don't like it when the weather gets too warm...I just can't seem to craft...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great take on the sketch - love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete