Saturday, July 09, 2011

Sweden Scrapbook Pages

No challenges today, but I wanted to post something. I decided to post a couple of scrapbook pages I made for my Sweden album. The first one I made today, the second I made about a month ago, but never posted.

All the patterned cardstock is from K&Company. It is 12"x12" and I cut a strip of the distressed dotted cardstock at 12"x5 1/2." The car picture is 4 3/4"x4" and matted with some shimmery orange cardstock, which is cut 1/4" wider. The house picture is 5"x4." The journalling tag is 5"x2 1/2" and matted with the shimmery orange cardstock, cut 1/4" wider. I wrapped it with a ribbon and slider, both from Making Memories. My title "home" is cut at 1" from Home Accents. I handwrote the subtitle, "away from home."
This page is also 12"x12" and all the patterned paper is from K&Company. I matted my main photo twice. It is a 4"x6" photo and the mats are 1/4" wider than the previous layer. The upper left photo is 3 1/2"x3" and the lower left photo is 4"x3." I used Opposites Attract to create the title. I covered the "family" part in Stickles. I finished off this page with some bling.

























No comments:

Post a Comment