Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Get Well Soon



The challenge this week at Cricut Cardz is to make a get well card and use only the colors: black, white, green and blue. I used an SEI paper stack called Black Orchid. I have had this pack for a while now, but have rarely used it. I'm not sure why because it is some great paper. It was perfect for this challenge because there were a few papers in it that were black, white, green and blue. It must have been fate! ;) I used the sketch from 365 Cards to make this card. I got the sentiment from Beyond Birthdays.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this paper and your card. You did a great job. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how something will sit forever and then be just that perfect thing for a project. Great job! I don't think I'm gonna make it for this challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is perfect. I love the green ribbon across the center. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paper. You did a great job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card! Love all the detail!

    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete