Monday, July 12, 2010

Tetris Card


I just saw a tutorial for a spinner card over at Artful Inkables. I had thought of the idea of making a spinner card using the Tetris game, but didn't know how to go about it. Then I saw this tutorial and knew I just had to try. I think for my first spinner card it turned out quite well. It was a little time consuming, mostly just cutting all the Tetris pieces. I made the card 6"x6" and the "screen" is 4"x5 3/4." I cut all the pieces of various colored cardstock, I think I got all the shapes, I was going from memory. I then used coordinating pens to make the squares that each piece is made of. I then used my computer to make printouts of the score, level and lines and next piece part. I used an extra piece for the next piece. I also decorated the inside of the card with some of the pieces I had leftover. I really like how it turned out. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!






2 comments: