Thursday, July 29, 2010

O Happy Day

I just got this House Mouse image about a week ago and have been wanting to use it. The Crafty Creations Challenge this weeks is "summer lovin'," and to me nothing says summer like ice cream. Especially enough ice cream to put yourself in a sugar coma. ;) Hehe! I matted the image with brown and pink cardstock. I used Beyond Birthdays for the sentiment, cutting it in the same pink and brown cardstock. I wanted to keep it really simple because I like the image so much.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yummy summer ice-cream...nothing better! Clean and simple but very "cool"!! lol Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....ice cream. Like mother, like daughter!
    :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete