- Cupcake Inspirations: cupcake photo
- 365 Cards: "Super Sketchy Sunday" - sketch
- Fantabulous Cricut: "Looks Like Spring"
- Paper Cutz: 3 patterned papers
- Paper Sundaes: flower photo
- Scrapbookaholic by Abby: anything spring
Monday, March 28, 2011
This card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4," made from white cardstock. I cut some green floral patterned paper at 4 1/4"x6" and adhered it to the card base. I then cut a strip of plaid patterned cardsdtock at 4 1/2"x2." I used George and Basic Shapes to cut the ovals. The striped one is cut at 5 1/2" and the white one is cut at 5." I stamped a flower image all around the white oval, using pink grapefruit ink by Tsukineko, and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. The sentiment is stamped with hint of pesto ink by Tsukineko. The child with the flower is from A Child's Year, cut at 4." I used the shadow feature to cut the green layer, then the regular feature to cut the cream layer. I embossed the cream layer with the Swiss Dots folder. I then used some pop-dots to adhere the image to the card base. Enjoy!