- 365 Cards: "Super Sketchy Sunday" - sketch
- Fantabulous Cricut: "April Showers" - use an umbrella or hat
- Picture Perfect Creations: basic black, melon mambo, blushing bride, whisper white
- Crafty Hos: "Scrappy Birthday" - use scraps to create a girly birthday card
- Paper Sundaes: spring blossoms
- Birthday Sundaes: anything goes birthday
Monday, April 04, 2011
The card base was the only cardstock or paper that wasn't a scrap on this card, everything else was cut using scraps I had in my stash. I used white cardstock to create the card base, which is 4 1/2"x6 1/4." I then cut some black cardstock 1/4" smaller and embossed it with the Polka Dots embossing folder. I cut a 6" half circle from a pink patterned paper and adhered it to the card base. The hat is cut at 2" from Forever Young. I also cut some white glitter cardstock using the shadow feature. I then attached a K&Company flower to the hat, covering the flower that was on the die cut. I cut it a mat from black cardstock at 4 5/8"x2 1/4." I then doddled around the edges with a white gel pen. I cut another mat from the white glitter cardstock at 4 7/8"x2 1/2." I then stamped my sentiment and heat embossed it with some glittery pink embossing powder. I adhered that all down to the card base and added some flowers. The white flowers are Prima and I sprayed them with some sparkle Shimmer Mist. The pink bling flower was from my stash as was the bling I used in the center of the larger flower.