Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chicken

Here is card #3 in my Block Party series and it is yet another ridiculous pun card! :) Hope you enjoy it!
The card is 4 1/4"x5 1/2." I used an ivory cardstock for the base. I cut some red cardstock at 4"x5 1/4" and the striped cardstock at 3 3/4"x5." I used Elegant Edges for the mat, it is cut at 3 1/4" and I used foam tape to pop it up on the card. The chicken is from Block Party, cut at 3." I used glossy accents on his feet and beak and x-mas red Stickles on his comb. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. I stamped it on the ivory cardstock and trimmed it down. The red cardstock is cut 1/8" larger. I adhered it down and added a large red gem on either side. And there you go, clean and simple.
I made this for the following challenge:
  • 365 Cards: "Day 120" - add sparkle and shine to your card in two ways

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Paula - this latest series is fabulous. Love that sentiment:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of sparkle on the card! and really cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~MIchelle

    ReplyDelete