Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Sweet Hello

I have been having so much fun playing with the Wrap It Up cartridge! I decided to make another card using this cartridge. This time I used the lollipop image.
This card is 4 1/4"x5 1/2." The blue striped layer is 4"x5 1/4" and the candy patterned layer is 3 3/4"x5." I used Elegant Edges to cut the background mat. It is cut at 4," both the regular and shadow pieces. The lollipop is from Wrap It Up and cut at 4." I covered the pink and yellow layers with cotton candy and lemon drop glitter by Martha Stewart, then covered that whole piece in glossy accents. I just love how that turned out! I cut the flower/ribbon piece twice, once in blue and once in pink. On the pink one I cut off the ribbon portions so that I was left with the flower. I ran some pink embroidery floss through a yellow button and tied it in a bow and added that to the center of the flower. I adhered the lollipop to the mat, but used foam tape on the ribbon to give it a little lift and dimension. The banner is a Spellbinders Shapabilities die. I stamped my sentiment, which is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, on the banner then added it to the card with pop-dots. I finished off the card with some pale yellow pearls in the lower right hand corner of the mat. How cute did this one turn out? Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This really is so very sweet! Love that glazed finish, makes it look almost edible:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these fun cards with Wrap it Up...I really need to play with this cart more..so much fun

    ReplyDelete