Monday, September 06, 2010

Peace

This is a 4 1/2"x6 1/4" card. I mostly used scraps from my stash for this one. It is nice to use up some of that stuff and make even a little bit of space for more. :) The blue striped piece is cut at 4 1/4"x6." The purple piece is 6"x2 1/2" and embossed with the Plum Blossoms folder. The pink piece is 1"x6" and I glittered it with some Martha Stewart glitter. I used Cindy Loo for the the doily and the sentiment. The doily is cut at 3," the navy blue was cut using the shadow feature and the light blue was cut normally. The sentiment, "peace," was cut at 1."

This one is for the color challenge at 365 Cards and I used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. Hope you enjoy this one, I thoroughly enjoyed making it!

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely!! That bird in the tree piece is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along with 2 Sketches 4 You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the font for the greeting! WOW!

    ReplyDelete