Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Classmates Cards

Okay, so I have more cards made with the classmates cartirdges than I realized. See what happens when I am not sitting in my craft room with my cartridges in front of me? ;) I keep forgetting that My World and My Community are classmates cartridges, I just lump them with the shape cartridges, and for some reason I just skipped over Learning Curve. So here are the cards made with those cartridges. :)



















The card on the left is made with Learning Curve. The card is a pre-made A2 card, with the pattern already on it. I cut the letters from Learning Curve in dark green paper, using the shadow feature. I then cut them again, regularly, with gold paper. I don't remember at what size they were cut. I then adhered them on, using pop dots on some of them for a variety of texture. The card on the right is from My Community, and is a 5"x5" square card. The background papers are from Me & My Big Idea. The green tree paper is a flocked paper. The gingerbread house is from My Community, cut at 4 1/2." I cut out all the pieces multiple times, in multiple colors. I then adhered them all down on the house, I used some pop dots on the gumdrops and truffle. I used a lot of Stickes and glitter on this one. The gumdrops are covered in glitter, from Martha Stewart. The roof and snow on the chimney are icicle Stickles, I also used Stickles on the candy canes and dots on the house. I used a white gel pen for the swirl on the truffle and the salt on the pretzel.
This last card, and I promise it is the last classmates cartridge card, is from My World. I used another pre-made A2 card. The car is from My World. I cut it using the shadow feature in white, then the regular cut in red and the wheels in black. I placed some vellum behind the windows for a litte more realism. The sentiment is computer generated and cut with my scalloped circle Nestabilities.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, you are putting me in the festive mood, even though it is still over 100 degrees out here ;)

    ReplyDelete