Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mickey Cartridges - Creation #5

 I have finished the first of the individual character centerpieces.  This is the one of Mickey Mouse.
 
 



I used "Mickey Font" for the mouse ears, they were cut at 5."  I used "Mickey and Friends" for all the other pieces.  The name is cut at 1 1/4."  I used Cricut Craft Room to hide the word mouse in the name and then sized it to fit into the mouse ears.  I cut a white strip of cardstock to put the name on, then trimmed it to fit the mouse ears.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
The two larger Mickey characters were cut at 5" and the smaller one was cut at 3."  The two larger Mickeys can be found on pages 80 and 81 in the handbook.  The smaller Mickey is on page 108.
 
I am entering this in the current Stuck On U Sketches die cut challenge, "Disney". 


4 comments:

  1. This is really cute Paula! I love the Mickey's you picked out and love that cute jar with the polka dot paper!! Thanks for joining us at SOUS;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love it, thanks for joining SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, what an awesome idea. Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous.......super cute party idea! Thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete