Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Celebrations - Creation #6

This fun birthday card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  The card base is a pre-made card from DCWV.  I cut some chevron paper at 5 1/4"x4" for my mat.  The strip of glittery orange is 2"x4" and then punched with a scalloped edge punch.  The brown strip is 1 1/2"x4."  I added some pale orange pearls to the corners of the strip.
 
The woman with the popsicle is from "Summer Celebrations."  She is cut at 3."  I covered her popsicle and her sunglasses with glossy accents.  I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut the scalloped ovals.  This piece is adhered to the card with foam tape for dimension.
 
The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.
 
I used this week's Sunday Sketch from 365 Cards for the layout of my card.

7 comments:

  1. So sweet. Thanks for sharing at 365 Cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a cutie, Paula Bee! Loving the colour combo as well! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for linking this up to 365 Cards this week!

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is real lovely and funky at the same time. Love those shades :)

    THanks for joining us over at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fun :)
    So glad you joined us on 365 Cards for our Sunday sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun card and LOVIN the colors and glitter!!! sooo glad you played along with 365 Cards this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete