Thursday, July 04, 2013

Summer Celebrations - Creation #2

Since it is the 4th of July, and a holiday for those of us in the United States, I thought I would make a wall hanging to help decorate for the occasion.
 
I used "Summer Celebrations" and the font feature this time.  I cut the image at 9" from some chipboard first.  I then cut the same image from black cardstock, this is the shadow of the font.  I cut all my other layers at 9" as well.  All the cardstocks, aside from the black, are from the DCWV Summer Days Stack.  I covered the word "July" in diamond glaze.  I used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole in the top of the star and ran some white satin ribbon through so that I could hang my sign.
 

 
This was a really simple project, but I think it will be a fun way to add some red, white, and blue to the home for the holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute & FUN!!
    Happy 4th of July.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete