Friday, January 28, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge #9

The challenge this week at Flaunt It Fridays is to use Paper Pups. The specific cut is to use the cat & dog and use the border feature. This cut can be found on page 104 of the handbook.
I made a card, again, for this challenge. The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4." I used some pink polka dotted paper for my card base. I then used a black and white houndstooth pattern as the next layer, I cut it at 5"x3 3/4." The dog and cat are cut at 5" using the fit to length feature out of a bright pink cardstock. It means it is just a little smaller than 1 3/4." I then used my Gypsy to hide all the cuts and cut it again out of black cardstock. I then embossed the black cardstock using the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. I used some pink bling for their eyes. I cut the heart from Paper Pups as well, at 1 1/2," and the same bright pink cardstock. I then cut the heart again, using the shadow feature, from a shimmery white cardstock. I pop-dotted the heart to the card. I finished it all off with some pink bling in the top two corners. Enjoy!!

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! Come flaunt your Cricut cuts along with us at Flaunt It Fridays.

2 comments:

  1. oh Paula, I love the colors and papers you choose for your card this week. The cat and dog look perfect with that BG paper... Great card.
    Hugs,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete