This is a 4 1/2"x6 1/4" card. I made the card base from red cardstock. I then cut some white cardstock at 4 1/4." I cut it in three pieces: 3," 1" and 1 3/4." The piece that is 1 3/4" is cut in half. I embossed all the white pieces with the D'vine Swirls embossing folder. I used Mini Monograms to cut the scalloped pink circle and the white circle, both at 3." I then stamped a cupcake image onto the white circle and mounted it to the card with pop-dots. I added two heart shaped buttons to the top left corner and the sentiment is a sticker I had in my stash. I finished it off with bow, attached to the scalloped circle.
I made this card for the following challenges:
- Cupcake Inspirations: cupcake photo inspiration
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch #78
- Cricut Cardz: Valentine's Day card for a child
- Paper Cutz: Valentine's Day card with an image of a cupcake, cake, candy or cookie
- 365 Cards: "Pick Ten" - pick 10 items, besides the card base, to include on your card