Sunday, January 09, 2011

Little Yellow Duck

This card is 5 1/2"x5 1/2." I used yellow cardstock and then cut some yellow patterned paper at 5 3/8" square. The glittered yellow cardstock is cut at 5" and I used a Martha Steward punch around the page set on it. The four squares are cut with shimmery white cardstock at 1 3/4", and the yellow cardstock is cut at 1 5/8" and then embossed with the spots and dots Cuttlebug folder. I used a corner rounder on all the pieces. The circle is cut at 2 3/4" from shimmery white cardstock. The little duck is cut at 2 1/2" from Create a Critter. I used my Gypsy to hide its face, then I stamped its face with some Peachy Keen stamps. I then stamped the sentiment on the circle, right next to my duck. I used pop-dots to adhere the circle to the card. I then created a matching envelope for the card. I used some yellow cardstock for it and the same yellow patterned paper for its liner. I also used the corner rounder on all corners of the envelope.

I made this card for the following challenges:

22 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love all the circles & the embossing! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes "circle" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love it Paula!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet little card! Just love the duck. Nice job with the challenge your envelope and card are a perfect set!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the little duck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just adorable - what a cute cute card and great lining on your envie! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week - we surely appreciate your support and participation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darling!!! What a sweet duckie! Such great patterned paper to line your envelope too! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you'll play along with us again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOOOOO cute. I love it. I am have to try my punch around the page punches like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Great card and envelope! Love the punched edges!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo sweet, love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous and brilliant! I LOVE all of the shades of yellow. The cute corners, envelope... EVERYTHING!!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohh this is so adorable love that tweetie he is to sweet. TFP at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like I like

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooooo beautiful! I love the texture and the matching elements - perfect! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! What an adorable card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us on the PKS LFIF challenge.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute little duck and a really beautiful project. Love the embossing and the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. x Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is adorable! I love the yellow! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little yellow duck is super cute and PKS are super too. I am a follower and hope you'll follow me too.

    Mama LoveBug
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww, so cute. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Hos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! LOVE the color and the duck!
    TFS
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now how SWEET is this??!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fabulous use of circles! And i love the coordinating envelope!

    Thanks so much for playing along in our Paper Sundaes challenge this week!

    ♥ Lisa

    ReplyDelete