Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have no crafts to post today, it is my birthday. So, I spent the day with family and not crafting. I do however, want to share how awesome my family is with their gift choices. I got four cartridges today!! How awesome is that?! My husband gave me the Toy Story cartridge and my in-laws gave me Paper Lace. My mother got me two, Birthday Bash (quite appropriate) and Simply Charmed. I was so excited about all of them, especially Simply Charmed. I have been wanting that one for so long, but I waited until after my birthday. I told myself that if I didn't get it from someone I was going to get it for myself. :) My dad gave me a gift card for Michaels, so now I just have to narrow down what I want from there, which is not easy. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year and continues to have one. :)

6 comments:

  1. How fun! Happy birthday to you. Sounds like you're gonna have some fun tryin out all your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Paula! Wow! Great birthday gifts! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting...and happy birthday to you!

    I am awaiting 4 cartridges to come in the mail, hopefully tomorrow that I managed to snatch up from hallmarkscrapbook.com for only 19.99 each!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday...Have fun with all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! and...Happy New Year! I think cartridges are the bestest gift! Have fun playing with them...you are going to love Birthday Bash!
    cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete