Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Floral Birthday

Just a quick and simple one for you this morning. 
This card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I used a patterned yellow cardstock for the base.  It came from a stack by Recollections called Everyday Moments.  I cut a piece of glittery blue cardstock at 4 1/2"x3 1/4" and some white cardstock at 4 1/4"x3."  I adhered them together and put three brads in the top right corner.  I added the sentiment, which is a stamp from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  It was stamped in dandelion ink by Tsukineko.  The flower is from Easter 2010 and cut at 2."  The actual size of the flower is about 4" though.  I adhered the blue rectangle to the card with foam tape.  And that's all there is to it!
 I made this for the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful clean & simple card! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pop of color from behind the flower and the big brads.. This is so cute, thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete