Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Perfect Sentiments: "Encourage Me with Ribbon"

Time for another challenge at The Perfect Sentiment! Here are this week's challenge details:
"Encourage Me with Ribbon"
The challenge: create a card with an encouraging sentiment
The twist: use some ribbon in your design
Here is the card I created for this challenge:
I used Cricut Craft Room and Everyday Pop-Up Cards to weld two airplane shadows together to create this fun shaped card. I then cut all the layers and adhered them all together. The patterned paper I used for the plane is from the Black Currant Stack by DCWV. I added some glossy accents to the windows of the plane. I used a stamp from Scrappy Moms Stamps for my sentiment. This particular card actually went to a woman I know, so to make it even more girly I added a little ivory bow that I tied from some thin satin ribbon. I finished off the card by adding some doodling around the edges of the plane and around the windows.
Now check out what the rest of the design team came up with over at The Perfect Sentiment and then create your own card for the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments: