Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Adorable Angels

All right, I have one more card I made this morning. After I post this I need to start driving to Duluth. It is only about 3 hours, but that is with good weather and road conditions. We just got a lot of snow, so the roads are a little slick. I hope they aren't too bad and people are behaving out on the roads...at least the ones I will be on. :)I made this card using sketch #198 from CPS. I also made it for Crafty Creations' angel challenge, and 365 Cards' challenge to make a cute card. How can you not look at those adorable little angels and not think they are cute?For this card I stamped the angel image three times. The stamp is one I found in the $1 bin at Michaels, it was too cute to pass up! I colored the angel with my Prismacolor pencils and then punched her out with a scalloped circle punch. I made the card 5"x7" and cut some glittery blue cardstock at 4 3/4"x6 3/4" and adhered that to the card base. I ran some blue and silver ribbon around the card and then pop-dotted my angels onto the ribbon. I stamped the sentiment with some blue iris ink from Colorbox. Another super simple card for today, but I really like that adorable angel image and didn't want to overwhelm it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! The angel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet angel card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete