Friday, December 10, 2010

I Finally Have Internet!

I've been without internet for a little while now, but it was just installed in my new house today. My husband and I have been in our house for about a week now, so we are still setting stuff up. I don't work right now though, so that gives me all day to open boxes and figure out where I want stuff to go. My kitchen is pretty much done, I just need my beautiful, new, stainless-steel appliances; then it will be complete. :) I am now working on my craft room, because let's face it, it is a priority for me. ;) I have actually gotten a lot done, but I realized that I have A LOT of stuff. I should be able to finish it this weekend and then hopefully I can get back to crafting. I sure have missed it. It will also give me something to do when I want to take a break from unpacking. I have missed being able to craft and blog and I have missed all the wonderful comments on my creations and I can't wait to get back into it. Here's hoping I haven't lost my touch. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you! :-) I miss seeing your creations. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete