Thursday, December 30, 2010

We've Moved

I made this card for the weekly challenge on the Cricut Circle blog. The challenge was to be inspired by the photo they had on the blog. This is the photo:

I liked the look of the houses and went with that for a shaped card. I used Handy Man for both the house cut and the sentiment. I used the shadow to make the base of the card, which is 5 1/2" tall. I used my Gypsy to weld it together and also to remove the top middle window on the light blue layer of the house. I used my Cuttlebug and the Mosaic Tiles embossing folder to emboss the roof. I used a flat-backed pearl for the door handle and I added some doodling around the door with a blue glaze pen by Sakura. The sentiment, "we've moved," is cut at 1" and then I used some foam tape to adhere it to the card. I finished it off with some black diamond Stickles.

1 comment: