Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quilted Comfort

The card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4," made out of white cardstock. I cut a piece of dark pink cardstock 1/4" smaller and adhered it on the card. I then cut squares, 1 1/4"x1 1/4," out of white, patterned pink and blue floral. I embossed the white squares with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I adhered them on the card, leaving space between them to see the dark pink. I cut a strip of patterned pink cardstock 3/4"x4 1/2." I adhered it on the card with the fabric brads. I then attached a flower sticker on the middle. The inside of the card is stamped with the sentiment, "May you find comfort in your loving memories."

This card was made for the Crafty Creations photo inspiration challenge. Here is the photo:

2 comments:

  1. i love your interpretation of the photo Paula....it is so pretty and elegant! Sorry I didn't get around to comment last week but i was in bed sick! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete