Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog Award

I got another Stylish Blogger Award, thanks to Tamie over at Paper Infusions and More! Now I have to pass this along to 8 more people and tell you 8 things about myself. I feel like I just did this, but I will see what 8 things I can come up with that are different. Hmmm.....
  1. I mentioned before that I love movies, well, my favorite movies...the ones I watch over and over and over again are "Boondock Saints" and "Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day."
  2. My favorite bands are Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly.
  3. I currently have 8 tattoos, but that number will probably increase.
  4. I work at a craft store and just love it! What's not to love about being surrounded by craft supplies...other than spending my whole paycheck on stuff? ;)
  5. I plan on going back to school to become a paramedic.
  6. I love traveling and the place I most want to go to is Ireland.
  7. One of my favortie TV shows is "NCIS" and in March I will get to go to the set and watch them do some filming and meet some of the cast and crew!!!
  8. I love dogs, I didn't have any growing up (mom was allergic), so I am making up for it and have had at least two dogs at a time ever since. I currently have a German Shepherd and a Welsh Corgi.

Now, to choose 8 other bloggers. This is the really tough part. There are so many creative and inspiring people out there, but I've narrowed it down to these ones (in no particular order):

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Stylish Blogger Award! Your talented work and blog so deserve the award!
    Thanks for sharing the honor with me!
    Wow! It must be fun to work in a craft store! My paycheck would be in trouble too!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Paula on winning the the Top Chef prize at CWC! (Woo hoo!)
    Your creations really deserves to be awarded.
    Thank you for thinking on me for this Blog Stylish Blogger Award, it is a honor for me to received it from a talented person as yourself.
    Hugs,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete