Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pastel Thank You Set

Here is a pretty little gift card set I made today. The gift cards are 3"x3" and made from a light purple cardstock. I cut a piece of light blue cardstock at 3"x2 1/2." I then punched both sides with an EK Success border punch. The scalloped oval is a Nestibilties die. I framed each oval with flat-backed pearls. I tied a piece of ribbon in a knot and then attached it to the top of the card. In each oval I added an image. The blue flower is from Mother's Day Boquet, cut at 1 1/4." The tulip is from Freshly Picked, cut at 2," and I cut off the root/bulb part of the cut. The rainbow is from Hello Kitty Greetings, cut at 1." The sun is from Going Places, cut at 1 1/4," using the fit to length feature. Finally, the heart is cut from Designer's Calendar, cut at 1 1/4," and I added some dots cut from a hole punch. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Fiskars below each image.

The envelope gift box was made to fit these gift cards. The tutorial can be found here. I modified it to fit 3"x3" cards. I used a light purple cardstock again. I layered it with some light blue and white cardstock. The heart rainbow is from Create a Critter and cut at 1 1/2." I also used the shadow feature on it as well. I added some flat-backed pearls in the bottom corners and finished it off with a ribbon. The ribbon is also the closure for this envelope.

















I made this card for the following challenges:

20 comments:

  1. Goodness! They are Adorable little cupcakes turned into cards!!!! Love it!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to make a set to match each cupcake.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable little cards and a fabby fab matching envelope box as well! great color choices and cute designs. Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week for our challenge. Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty! What a lovely set.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh! The goodness that lives here! Oh, MY! These are the most exquisite little pieces of fabulousness filling this GREAT box! I'm SO glad you joined JUST US GIRLS for this weeks challenge! WONDERFUL job, my dear! Yipeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... That is such a cute & lovely set!!! What a job!! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Hope to see you back next time too!
    Hugs/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This gift set is too adorable! Totally love all the colors you used and love your images as well.
    Thanks for joining the Ovals challenge at the ABC-Challenge this week :)
    *hugs*
    Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty! LOVE the spring colors and images! Nice job and thanks so much for playing along with JUST US GIRLS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely darling!! I love that you've created an entire set with so many details!! Wanted you to know -- I've given you a Liebster Blog Award!! Please come by to pick it up... www.lovetocrop.com

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gift card set! So glad you joined us for another CIC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Paula! Love the rainbow and the beautiful colors! Wonderful take on the template challenge! So glad you played along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabulous set of cards - and the pearl frames are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous set of cards. Thank you for joining in the Oval challenge at the ABC challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow did you match the inspiration cupcake or what? Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable set of cards and cordinating envelope!! Love the pearl frames!

    thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore the sweet color scheme and icons you used. Thanks so mucb for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my this is the CUTEST set of cards ever! Your cards match the challenge cupcakes SO well! TY for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG those are so darn cute! Love em :)

    ReplyDelete