Friday, February 25, 2011

Kitty & Butterflies

This card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4" and made with a dark green cardstock. I then cut a light green cardstock at 4 1/4"x6." I drew swirls all over with a green marker and then went over them with some lime green Stickles. I then wrapped the card with some ribbon. The cat and butterflies all came from Kate's ABCs. The cat is cut at 3 1/2." I covered the kitty with some glitter. The set of butterflies was cut at 2 1/2." I embossed all the wings of the butterflies with the D'vine Swirls embossing folder. On the largest butterfly I added a button for its head and used some black diamond Stickles on his body. I pop-dotted the orange flower, small yellow butterfly and the orange butterfly. Enjoy!!


I made this card for the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. That is so cute, Paula. Really nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Paula! I love the whimsical/ playfulness of your card! Thanks for swirling & twirling with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card...I love the glitter and embossing. You always add so much detail to your cards. I have a blog award for you on my blog. I hope you will stop by and pick it up when you have a chance!
    Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet i love kitties and butterflies :) thanks so much for sharing with us at PCC i always enjoy checking out your creations :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bright and cherry card! TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Paula... this is adorable ! as always you do !
    Thanks for playing this week with Cooking With Cricut.
    Have a great Saturday ;-)
    Maria Elena CWC DT
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love the glitter on the cat and how you paired him up with lots of pretty butterflies. Fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute and clever way to create a button embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Paula ! Right away I thought this looked very European ! Charming butterflies. I am always so glad to see you with us at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete