Monday, February 07, 2011

Happy Anniversary




This is a 4 1/4"x5 1/2" card. I used kraft cardstock for the card base. I then cut a 4" sqaure of dark brown cardstock, which I then embossed with the Script Texture embossing folder. I wrapped the card with a light blue ribbon. I cut three 1" circles and mounted them on the bottom of the card. I then stamped the sentiment, which is from My Pink Stamper, in jumbo java ink by Tsukineko. I cut a 2 1/2" circle from a light yellow cardstock. I then cut a flower from Serenade at 2 1/4." I used pop-dots to adhere it to the card for dimension. I then used some blue flat-backed pearls and some vintage photo Stickles to add some texture to the flower. A nice, sweet and simple anniversary card.


This card was made for the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty anniversary card! Great work with the colors!

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great way to get all 4 challenges in Woo Hoo!!! Good luck on your challenges:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You rocked it! Thanks for telling about rinchies...I just learned about twinchies and now I feel behind again - lol! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as cute as it can be. I really like the contrast of the dark brown with the light blue. Very simple color palette and yet quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula I love your inspriation each week! You inspire me and for this I would like to share a Stylish blog award. Please stop bye my blog http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/ to see what you have to do.

    You rock!

    Once again a stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete