Thursday, February 03, 2011

Rose

This is a tri-fold card that, when folded, is 4 1/2"x5 1/4." The larger fold is 2 3/4" wide and the smaller fold is 2 1/4." I trimmed some purple cardstock to fit onto the flaps. The larger piece is 2 1/4"x4 3/4" and the smaller piece is 2"x4 3/4." I then cut some floral purple paper at 3" and trimmed it to fit each flap. I used some lavender Stickles on the edge of the purple cardstock. The green and white label shapes and the scalloped circles are both Nestabilities. The rose is cut at 3" from Walk in My Garden. I used cotton candy Stickles on the top part of the rose, I also edged the larger scalloped circle with them as well. I stamped the sentiment in purple hydrangea ink, by Tsukineko, on the smaller scalloped circle. I then used a marker to draw around the smaller scalloped circle, to make it stand out more. I adhered the label only to the smaller flap. I finished the card off with some purple flat-backed pearls.
I made this card for the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty. Love all the glitter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verry pretty! I love all the glitter papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sparkly card and wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome v-day card! And those rose is so neat! So intricate! Thanks for joining us at PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the rose and all the sparkle.

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful. I love how our colors inspire you each week. Thanks for sharing your stunning card with us at PPC this week.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete