Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zebra Thank You

Click here for the Sensational Scenes Blog Hop!!
This card was created using Saturday's sketch at 365 Cards. The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and I used the zebra print cardstock for the card base. I then used a Nestabilities for the label. I then cut some black cardstock at 2 9/16"x3 7/8." I used a corner punch to round out the corners. I then ran it through my Xyron machine to give it some adhesive and then covered it with black glitter. I then cut some white cardstock 1/8" larger than the black cardstock and I rounded its corners as well. I adhered the rectangles to the card base and then used some foam adhesive to adhere the label to the card. I stamped my sentiment onto the label, the stamp is by Fiskars. The zebra is from B is for Boy and cut at 2." I pop-dotted it onto the label. I then wrapped the card with a black and white polka dotted ribbon and added three white pearls to the center to finish it off.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! What a cutie!
    I love zebras and always forget to use them... Love, love, love this card. I like the pearls and the ribbon and the glitter, and the background paper... I love everything on this card... so cute.
    Hugs,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Everything about it is just so cute and happy...the glitter paper is great!
    Love it!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! LOVE the zebra paper! so fun!

    ReplyDelete