Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Blog Awards!!

I can't believe it, but I just got two more blog awards: Thing of Beauty Award and Liebster Blog Award.

The Thing of Beauty Award was created by Grace at Gracenotes For Today. I was given this award by Tanya, at Nonna's Craft Corner, thank you so much Tanya! There are just a few rules in receiving this award:
  1. Save the award to your desktop and then add it to your blog.
  2. Choose 5 recipients to pass this award on to and list one reason why you feel their blog or work is special.
  3. List 5 things about yourself, including one thing you love about crafting.

One small request, it is not a rule, but Grace would appreciate it if you would link back to her blog when you display the award on your blog. Here are the 5 blogs I chose for this award:

  1. Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy - for all her cute creations and all the work she puts into the blogging community
  2. Saundra @ Luv Scrapping Together - she provides such great inspiration
  3. Elsa @ Cricut Lvr - for her wonderfully creative imagination and her beautiful blog
  4. Pam @ Simply Pam - I love all her cute Cricut creations
  5. Christina @ Card Creations & More by C - I love all the quilling she does, such gorgeous work and now creating wonderful things with her Cricut

Now for the five things about me:

  • I have been married for six years, my husband is in the Air National Guard
  • I have one brother, who is a Navy pilot
  • I have lived in Minnesota, Montana & Alaska....currently back in Minnesota
  • When I lived in Alaska I lived in North Pole, it is near Fairbanks, and was on the North Pole Fire Department
  • I started off my crafting with scrapbooking, but have branched out into cardmaking and altered items and I am loving every minute of it!

The Liebster Blog Award is the second award I received. I got this one from Amy at Love to Crop, thank you Amy! This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but still put a lot of love and heart into their work. Now I have to pass along this award to 3-5 other bloggers who I feel deserve this award. Here are the ones I picked:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! You deserve this award, and thank you for sharing it with me. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Paula! You are so sweet. Thank you for thinking of me!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Paula for including me w/ these ladies. That is so super sweet! That's cool that you were on the North Pole Fired Department. :D You learn something new every day. ;)

    Thanks again!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paula!! You are such a sweetheart!!
    I cant wait to put this one up on my blog!!!
    Hugs, Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Paula! I just read your message and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be chosen by YOU for the Liebster Award ! Thank you sooo much from the bottom of my heart! My blog (and I) will wear it proudly!

    Big hugs,
    Anne (Anniebee)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Paula!! You are so sweet! And, of course your blog is just awesome!!

    Laurel :)

    ReplyDelete