- Save the award to your desktop and then add it to your blog.
- Choose 5 recipients to pass this award on to and list one reason why you feel their blog or work is special.
- List 5 things about yourself, including one thing you love about crafting.
One small request, it is not a rule, but Grace would appreciate it if you would link back to her blog when you display the award on your blog. Here are the 5 blogs I chose for this award:
- Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy - for all her cute creations and all the work she puts into the blogging community
- Saundra @ Luv Scrapping Together - she provides such great inspiration
- Elsa @ Cricut Lvr - for her wonderfully creative imagination and her beautiful blog
- Pam @ Simply Pam - I love all her cute Cricut creations
- Christina @ Card Creations & More by C - I love all the quilling she does, such gorgeous work and now creating wonderful things with her Cricut
Now for the five things about me:
- I have been married for six years, my husband is in the Air National Guard
- I have one brother, who is a Navy pilot
- I have lived in Minnesota, Montana & Alaska....currently back in Minnesota
- When I lived in Alaska I lived in North Pole, it is near Fairbanks, and was on the North Pole Fire Department
- I started off my crafting with scrapbooking, but have branched out into cardmaking and altered items and I am loving every minute of it!
The Liebster Blog Award is the second award I received. I got this one from Amy at Love to Crop, thank you Amy! This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but still put a lot of love and heart into their work. Now I have to pass along this award to 3-5 other bloggers who I feel deserve this award. Here are the ones I picked: