Saturday, February 26, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #4


It is time for another So Saturday Challenge at Card Creations & More by C! This week the challenge is to make your project SPARKLE!! I had to think for a while on this one, but I think I nailed it!
I had this paper maiche pencil box that I got at JoAnns a while ago and I decided I wanted to use it for this project. All the cardstock I used is from My Mind's Eye, the Deena's Penny Lane stack. I used some glittery striped cardstock and I cut it to fit around the box. I then used some satin mod podge to seal it. I added mermaid Stickles around all the edges of the box for some more added sparkle. The flowers are all from Mother's Day Boquet. I cut all the layers in various sizes, all from patterned cardstocks. I used some purple bling for the centers of each of the flowers. I used some pop-dots to adhere the purple and blue flowers and adhered the green flower right onto the box. I added the bling swirls for even more added sparkle.








Hope my project helps inspire you to create something with a lot of SPARKLE! Head on over the Card Creations & More by C to join the challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. All those flowers are beautiful.

    Neat box,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. this box is beautiful great detail and the flowers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful - hard to believe it is a pencil box.

    ReplyDelete