Saturday, February 12, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #3

It is Saturday and that means another So Saturday Challenge at Card Creations & More! It is challenge #3 and for this time the challenge is to create a prject using black, white and one other color. Hope you pop on over and enter your creation.

I made a cute little birthday card for my creation. The scalloped circle card is cut from Birthday Bash at 4 1/4" as is the white layer. The beehive is from Walk in My Garden, cut at 3." The bee is from Create a Critter, cut at 3 1/2." I used pop-dots to adhere him to the card. I also used some black gems for his eyes. I stamped the sentiment on some white cardstock and then layered it with some yellow cardstock. The stamp is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. The sentiment on the inside of the card is from Birthday Bash, cut at 1 1/4." I used some yellow Stickles on his wings and black Stickles on his eyes, mouth and antennae.

So, that's my creation. I hope to see all of yours. Hop on over to Card Creations & More and join on in with challenge #3! Good luck with the challenge and have fun!!

3 comments: