Friday, February 04, 2011

Flaunt It Friday's Challenge #10

It is challenge #10 this week at Flaunt It Fridays. The challenge this week is to flaunt the lip from the Indie Art Solutions cartridge.
For my project, I decided to make an envelope that is sealed with the lips. When I finished the envelope, I realized it needed a matching card, so I made that too. I made the envelope to fit a 6"x6" card. On the front, which I don't picture, I stamped the S.W.A.K. sentiment across the bottom. I then stamped the same sentiment on the top and bottom of the back of the envelop. I cut the lips at 3" out of a shimmery red cardstock. I then cut them again, using the shadow feature, out of white cardstock. I attached them to the envelope flap and added some glossy accents....because lips should be glossy! The card is 6"x6" and made of white cardstock. I then cut some of the same shimmery red cardstock 1/8" smaller and another piece of white cardstock 1/4" smaller than that. I tied a red ribbon around the card and then stamped the "Love You" and hearts onto the background. I cut the lips, again at 3," from the shimmery red cardstock and the shadow feature from white cardstock. The "smack" sentiment is also from Indie Art, it is the shift option on the lips. I cut that at 1 1/2," from the shimmery red cardstock again and white cardstock with the shadow feature. I adhered the lips to the card and used pop-dots to adhere the sentiment. What could be better than an envelope that is truly "sealed with a kiss?"

Come on over the Flaunt It Fridays and flaunt your creations using those luscious lips from Indie Art! If you don't have Indie Art, then find some other lips and flaunt those. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

3 comments: